Monday, February 4, 2008

Holidaying in one of the best beach hotels in Nicaragua






I always love the sand, sea and sun – it’s a good combination especially if you are taking a holiday from your busy day at work. It’s been 6 months now since I got back from the UK – I’m looking forward for the next holiday in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua.

At first glance, I believe Nicaragua has one of the nicest looking beaches around – at least it serves my taste well. I found out more about this nifty hotel called La Posada Azul Hotel, their pool area and lounge simply looks perfect and ideal for a dream beach vacation. It’s definitely a holiday paradise.

Do visit their photo gallery to be convinced yourself about this beach hotel paradise.

Here are some links which I think you might find useful:

1. Nicaragua hotels
2. San Juan del Sur hotel
3. Hotels in Nicaragua
4. San Juan del Sur Nicaragua

Enjoy yourself – you deserve it! Cheers!

0 food taster: