Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Share Your Food Thoughts on FoodConnect.com

I don’t think that I’m a chef but I definitely know when there is good food someplace. I have tried eating various cuisines made from exotic recipes and I would definitely love to share good food with anyone.

I found a site whereby you can do just this (sharing recipe) and if you would love to share yours, just head on to FoodConnect.com.

What I like about FoodConnect.com is that their site has a very pleasant and straight forward design where you can just simply pick a recipe off their front page – just like picking something from a menu.

To summarize it all:

1. You can register for a free account and start submitting your recipe on the site

2. Discuss recipe ideas with like minded people

3. Get free nutritional analysis

You can also find specific niche food for crockpot recipes, diabetic recipes, food for holidays and many more. One of my personal favorite is seafood! I love seafood very much and you can find so many recipes for seafood such as baked cod, baked lobster, coconut friend shrimp, crab cakes and many more.

If you are a food enthusiast like me, head on to FoodConnect.com to receive your daily dose of food info!

PS – Remember to signup for a free account while you are there!

1 food taster:

Anonymous said...

Ah just the thing that i'm looking for

got loads of recipe to share :D