Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Healthy Mindset

For the past 6 months, I’ve been undergoing mental torture as the result of an agonizing deal with a house contractor of mine. The situation made me a sour person and that I am always cursing as things that were happening around me – whenever something doesn’t go towards the way that I expected.

Little did I know that the negative energy that I have generated had an adverse effect. Everything seems to be going against my expectations.

I noticed this – and strived to change my mindset towards things, and handled things coolly and not letting anger take over me.

This has a far better result than being an angry person. I believe that everyone should try it.

3 food taster:

wellness said...

Awesome information which you provide to all of us.Best ENT Clinic in Hyderabad. Do visit to our website for more infromation and specialities.
I expected much more from your news. I found it on Bing and hoped it will be more informative

Gynecology hospitals in KPHB



cygnus hospital said...

Very good blog its useful...

Cygnus Hospital is a one of the top Surgical Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad we offering a wide range of advanced diagnostic and treatment facilities including care in surgical gastroenterology, laparoscopic surgery, gastroscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopy, and colposcopy
gist at Cygnus Hospital in Hyderabad, provides services is a leading medical health facility in Hyderabad, India offering Surgical Gastroenterologist services.

Surgical Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad

basha007 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.