Monday, November 26, 2007

Several Things to Think About When Getting Into a Diet Regime

I tell myself to go on a diet everytime I see my belly. In fact, I don't have any facts which helps me stick on the diet. Here are several things you should think about when getting into a diet:

How much weight do you have to lose? Is it 10 to 20 pounds, 20 to 50 pounds, 50 to 100 pounds, 100 to 200 pounds, 200 to 300, or more?

•Have you put on weight because you haven't been exercising or eating in a healthy manner?

•Have you put on weight because food has always had more control over you than you've had over it?

•Have you started and stopped diets countless times?

•Do you find yourself eating as a result of stress or a need for comfort?

•Do you find yourself eating as a result of sadness or loneliness?

•Do you find yourself eating as a result of social or family pressures?

•Do you find yourself eating as a result of boredom or for entertainment?

Next time, think about these questions when you want to go on a diet.. Cheers!

0 food taster: