Saturday, December 22, 2007

Coffee Information - Particularly Starbucks

I always love a cuppa Joe every single day as it will not only brightens up my day, it will also create a more alert mind where I can have unusual focus on the things that I do. Nevertheless, there are several health benefits if you consume a cuppa day in moderation - Everything that is taken in extreme is bad for the health.

Coffee is made from those little beans that wake us up on the mornings and get most of us through the day. There is nothing quite like a cozy cup of gourmet coffee after a rough day or celebrating a great day.

How does Starbucks roast their coffee

Starbucks takes pride in how they roast their coffee. The Starbucks Roast has a distinct color and brings out a very strong taste and aroma with maximum flavor. Starbucks uses its gourmet coffee information to roast the green coffee beans by heating them in a large rotating drum. It takes about seven minutes of intense heat before much of the moisture in the beans evaporates. The beans turn into a yellow color and smell similar to popcorn. The gourmet coffee information reveals that the beans will come out double in size and crackle as they expand. They are now light brown. After the first pop in the rotating drum, it is apparent that the coffee is almost roasted.

2 food taster:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I over warm-hearted post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.