Saturday, December 22, 2007

Story Behind Coffee Bean

I am Coffee Bean and Starbucks biggest fan - I would be a much bigger fan if they could lower the price of their beverages. Nevertheless, I love reading their success story. You can always learn something from their success story and this gives me enormous motivation to succeed in my life. I have a huge goal and that is to become a millionaire by 30.

Nevertheless, I think we need to know how coffee is made before touching on the story itself.

Before the roasted coffee beans can be used, you need to grind the coffee beans first. The coarseness of your coffee depends on your preference and the type of coffee-brewing method. It can range from coarse to very fine as in the Turkish grind. For example, if you're using a percolator, a course coffee powder is suitable but if you are using an Espresso machines, an extra fine coffee powder is required.

Conclusion

The coffee beans have to undergo a string of processes before it can be consumed. The final flavor of the coffee depends on the journey the coffee beans take in order to reach its final form. Different methods and different techniques will give rise to a varied coffee flavor. This is the reason why there are so many flavors to the simple coffee bean.

0 food taster: