Monday, January 8, 2007

Coffee and Tea! Which one do you prefer?


Personally, I prefer coffee. Why? Because it's far more addictive compared to tea! And the coffee aroma is simply irresistible. It doesn’t fail to wake me up in the morning! Some people might regard this as smelly, but heck, I love the smell of coffee in the morning and that’s the only thing that can wake me up.

Whenever I think of coffee, I have the feeling of success. Kind of make me feel, success is not a problem, but if the coffee runs out, IT IS A PROBLEM.

But just be cautious drinking this beverage. Over dosage might do you more harm than good. This is a familiar situation as I love to drink coffee. You know that you have had enough when there is dizziness, nausea or feel like vomiting and in some cases the bowl is hyperactive and you will go to the toilet often – primitive signs of over dosage. The cure – drink plenty of water to wash out the caffeine.

On the other hand, researchers have shown that coffee in fact helps stimulate the nervous system and might help prevent Alzheimer’s disease. In fact some beauty care product does include coffee to help increase the metabolic rate of your cells – as a slimming product.

So, drink a cup today! Coffee is great!

Coffee…

Coffee…..

Coffeee……

(Coffee makes me feel on top of the world)

0 food taster: