Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I am Healthy!

Hmm, I feel uneasy when I read, FatJoe's blog or I am Fat or things like that. People always get attracted to bad news or bad situations – it’s just people! I always hear people saying I am FAT, I’m ugly or I’m not attractive so and so. I’ve seen the movie ‘The Secret’ and read many many books on self-motivation. All I can tell you is, if you start complaining, you’ll most likely end up being as WHAT YOU ARE COMPLAINING NOT TO BE! Isn’t true? Fat people admitting that they are fat and they are still fat 10 years later. Lonely people complaining that they are lonely and STILL are lonely 10 years later. Unappreciated people are still UNAPPRECIATED! Why not change your mindset to I’m slim or I’m beautiful – well at least you are working towards it and instead of working towards what you want not to be. Or my memory sucks, why not try maximizing your memory usage and I bet $100 that you memory will improve?

Well enough rambling. This blog is to create a healthy mind in all of us. Some tips on how to stay healthy by doing the right things, eat right, sleep right, exercise right and things like that.

Last thing for your to keep in your mind – STOP complaining and start having a POSITIVE mindset! 

0 food taster: