Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Smoking



Teacher: Who smokes?!
Students: *no one raises hands*
Teacher: Well, well, well, if you raise your hands, I will smoke wit YOU!
Students: *all raise their hands*

I bet YOU, yeah YOU! The person reading this article smoke before, or at least tried before, OR smoked second hand smoke before. More and more people are smoking nowadays, even with the Government promoting multiple campaign to curb smoking. But the STUPID thing is, they still get billions from cig taxes - how much did they put back in to their non-smoking campaign?

I have a confession to make. I AM ONE OF THE SMOKER. Well at least WAS a smoker until I quit. The temptation was high and the influence was tremendous. The person I once loved, was a smoker. Thus the habit was passed on to me. Not until I noticed that my health was degrading, I would still be one of these smokers.

Each puffs, I felt that my lungs were dying. Yeah I'm serious, I DO FEEL something in my lungs. These sensations are enhanced if you are smoking menthol or *sweet fags* - the ones with some herb or something.

Luckily I DID STOP smoking. It was great and the burden on my pocket lifted.

If YOU, yeah YOU are one of these smokers, try this link...

I WANT TO QUIT SMOKING LINK

0 food taster: